Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
Boryana Kalein continues with her strong performances at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia. The day after the silver medal in the all-around discipline, the Bulgarian grace won 3 gold medals - in the finals of hoop, bats and ribbon. She also won a bronze medal in ball.
In hoop behind her remained the representative of Belarus Anastasia Salos and that of Israel Linoy Ashram. Both received a score of 26,100, but Salos was rated higher for performance and thus overtook its competitor.
Thanks to her stable and concentrated game, Boryana fought for a second gold medal. Our gymnast received the highest score for her performance on bats - 26,100. Although she dropped them once, Kalein managed to keep her composure and finished her attractive combination in a good way.
Our other representative, Katrin Taseva, grabbed the bronze. She was evaluated with 24,500 for her good performance on bats and thus won the first medal at the World Cup in Sofia.
Boryana and Katrin were separated from Sofia Rafaeli of Italy, who received 24,950. However, Boryana's wonderful performance did not stop there.
She continued her dominance during the day and won a third gold medal - this time on ribbon. the grace won the judges with her performance, for which she received 22,150.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications
- » Symbolic Olympic Torch Relay Starts from Tokyo