Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
Bulgaria won the all-around title at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup team-ensеmbles in Sofia.
For Simona Dyankova, Madeleine Radukanova, Laura Traats, Stefani Kiryakova and Erika Zafirova, this is the first race after a break of about a year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The team of Vessela Dimitrova showed for the first time their new combination with three hoops and two pairs of bats against the background of music from "Spartak" by Aram Khachaturian.
Beautiful new tricks were prepared for the premiere of the composition.
The Bulgarians received a score of 40,200 points (22,100 for difficulty and 8,100 for performance).
The composition is extremely complex and the gymnasts had some inaccuracies, but in general they played very well.
Thus, Bulgaria won the gold in the all-around with a total of 84,350 points and qualified for the two finals of the individual events on Sunday with the highest scores.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Korea Will Skip Tokyo Olympics over Covid-19 Concerns
- » North Macedonia Scores Stunning Win over Germany in World Cup Qualifying
- » Three Gold Medals for Boryana Kalein at Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Lost 0:2 to Italy in Second Consecutive WC Qualification in Sofia
- » Bulgaria Started with 1:3 Defeat to Switzerland WC Qualifications
- » Symbolic Olympic Torch Relay Starts from Tokyo