Bulgaria is World Champion in Rhythmic Gymnastics
Bulgaria won the all-around title at the Rhythmic Gymnastics World Cup team-ensеmbles in Sofia.
For Simona Dyankova, Madeleine Radukanova, Laura Traats, Stefani Kiryakova and Erika Zafirova, this is the first race after a break of about a year due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The team of Vessela Dimitrova showed for the first time their new combination with three hoops and two pairs of bats against the background of music from "Spartak" by Aram Khachaturian.
Beautiful new tricks were prepared for the premiere of the composition.
The Bulgarians received a score of 40,200 points (22,100 for difficulty and 8,100 for performance).
The composition is extremely complex and the gymnasts had some inaccuracies, but in general they played very well.
Thus, Bulgaria won the gold in the all-around with a total of 84,350 points and qualified for the two finals of the individual events on Sunday with the highest scores.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Football Icon Dimitar Berbatov Announces Candidacy for Bulgarian Football Union Presidency
- » Football Clubs Unite: Rallying Support for Kidnapped Bulgarian Captains
- » Bulgaria's Nurgyul Salimova and Nadya Toncheva in the Top 10 of Chess Rankings
- » BREAKING: Borislav Mihailov Resigned as President of the Bulgarian Football Union
- » Bulgarian Ex-Minister and Shooting Sports Legend Endorses IOC Neutrality Amid Russia, Belarus Olympic Dilemma
- » How to Develop a Successful Sports Betting Strategy