New Type of Tourism Emerges: Serbia Attracts Tourists with Free Vaccines
Foreign nationals, mainly from neighboring countries, flocked to Serbia after word spread that our western neighbor was offering free COVID-19 vaccines for foreigners.
The Serbian authorities have additional doses of AstraZeneca vaccine. Those wishing to get vaccinated are mainly from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Pfizer and BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Russian Sputnik V and China's Sinopharm are currently in use in Serbia. With a population of about seven million, the country ranks second in Europe in vaccination rates. So far, more than 2.1 million doses have been administered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Winter Tourism: Bulgaria Expects a Serious Growth of Tourists in Ski Resorts
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November