New Type of Tourism Emerges: Serbia Attracts Tourists with Free Vaccines
Foreign nationals, mainly from neighboring countries, flocked to Serbia after word spread that our western neighbor was offering free COVID-19 vaccines for foreigners.
The Serbian authorities have additional doses of AstraZeneca vaccine. Those wishing to get vaccinated are mainly from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro and North Macedonia.
Pfizer and BioNTech, AstraZeneca, Russian Sputnik V and China's Sinopharm are currently in use in Serbia. With a population of about seven million, the country ranks second in Europe in vaccination rates. So far, more than 2.1 million doses have been administered.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Tourism in Bulgaria: In July, Stays in Hotels Grew by more than a Quarter, Revenues - by 50%
- » Lifeguard Died after Saving Drowning Women in Sunny Beach
- » Bansko Is The World's Most Popular Ski Resort, New Study Finds
- » Bulgaria: Hotels in the South expect Enough Occupancy in September
- » After a 3-year Break: The "Orient Express" Visited Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Sofia will have an "Ice Park"