Bulgarian Prime Minister Congratulated People of Greece and PM Mitsotakis on National Holiday
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borisov congratulated his Greek counterpart Kyriakos Mitsotakis on the occasion of the National Day of Greece – March 25. In his congratulatory address to Mitsotakis, the Prime Minister sent to the friendly Greek people heartfelt wishes for wellbeing and further prosperity, the government press service reported.
"In this moment of severe trials of a different nature, I am confident that on the basis of common values and interests, as well as mutual solidarity, we will join forces to overcome the difficulties and their, I hope, temporary consequences for our citizens," the Bulgarian Prime Minister also noted in the congratulatory address.
Borisov also points out that in the current year 2021 Greece is marking the 200th anniversary of the beginning of the struggle for its independence. Our Prime Minister emphasized the great importance of the Greek Uprising of 1821 and recalls the contribution and sacrifice of thousands of Bulgarians who participated in it.
In conclusion, Borisov notes the excellent strategic relations between Bulgaria and Greece and the contribution of the two neighbouring countries to the progress of the whole region on the way to the European Union.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Election Day abroad has Begun
- » 2023 Elections in Bulgaria: Counting by Hand, Electoral Apathy and Grim Cabinet Prospects
- » Today is a Day for Reflection before Tomorrow’s Vote in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria received one MiG-29 Engine from Poland
- » Exacta Survey: It is Impossible to Predict who will Win the Elections in Bulgaria
- » The Authorities in North Macedonia Erased a Second Bulgarian Club