Burgas Introduces Curfew for Minors in Bid to Curb Virus Spread
Burgas authorities decided on introducing a curfew for all minors, and wearing masks outdoors becomes mandatory, reports bTV.
The tougher measures take effect from tonight with an order from the city's health inspectorate director.
In addition, all sporting events, including those with international participation, are banned, all markets are closed.
The measures are yet to be approved by the health ministry to take effect.
We remind that in recent weeks Burgas is the city with the highest incidence rate of coronavirus. The occurrence of confirmed cases of the British strain of COVID-19 also raises serious concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Caps for the Future Charity Initiative Begins this Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Queues for Quick Tests in Front of Restaurants in Sofia
- » Earthquake on the Island of Bali has Claimed Lives
- » Education Minister: I will Support a Green Certificate at Schools, if there is such a Decision
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rains Continue but will Gradually Weaken
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 3440 New Cases, 86 Have Died in Last 24h