Burgas Introduces Curfew for Minors in Bid to Curb Virus Spread
Burgas authorities decided on introducing a curfew for all minors, and wearing masks outdoors becomes mandatory, reports bTV.
The tougher measures take effect from tonight with an order from the city's health inspectorate director.
In addition, all sporting events, including those with international participation, are banned, all markets are closed.
The measures are yet to be approved by the health ministry to take effect.
We remind that in recent weeks Burgas is the city with the highest incidence rate of coronavirus. The occurrence of confirmed cases of the British strain of COVID-19 also raises serious concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Additional Vaccination Sites to Be Opened in Sofia Malls, Parks
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 161 Newly Infected, 17 Fatalities
- » Mobile Vaccination Bus in Sofia
- » No Masks Requirements for Vaccinated Staff in Small Business Says New Health Minister's Order
- » Vaccination of Pregnant Women Might Become Priority Shows Study in Argentina
- » Jeff Besos Ex-wife MacKenzie Donates 2.7bn USD