Burgas Introduces Curfew for Minors in Bid to Curb Virus Spread
Burgas authorities decided on introducing a curfew for all minors, and wearing masks outdoors becomes mandatory, reports bTV.
The tougher measures take effect from tonight with an order from the city's health inspectorate director.
In addition, all sporting events, including those with international participation, are banned, all markets are closed.
The measures are yet to be approved by the health ministry to take effect.
We remind that in recent weeks Burgas is the city with the highest incidence rate of coronavirus. The occurrence of confirmed cases of the British strain of COVID-19 also raises serious concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid in the Bulgarian Education system - What do the Percentages Show
- » No Night Transport in Sofia at least until April 30
- » Former Health Minister: Bulgaria is Already in the Omicron Phase
- » Bulgarian Professor: At the End of Spring the Cases will Decrease Sharply
- » WHO: Europe is Probably on the Verge of an End to the Pandemic
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Windy with Max. Temperatures between Minus 5°C and 0°C