Bulgarian Health Ministry Disproves Information by John Hopkins University – Our Country Ranks 14th in Covid Deaths in Europe
The Ministry of Health refuted the information that our country is the first in Europe and second in the world in Covid-19 mortality.
Yesterday, data from an analysis by Johns Hopkins University was released, according to which Bulgaria ranks first in Europe and second in the world in Covid-19 mortality.
In this regard, the Health Ministry made the following clarification:
In connection with information disseminated by one of the national media today, 23.03.2021, information, the Ministry of Health makes the following clarification:
According to the data from the analysis of Johns Hopkins University released earlier, Bulgaria is in tenth place by the deceased persons with confirmed COVID-19 per 100 000 population. Before our country ranked San Marino, Czech Republic, Belgium, Montenegro, Slovenia, Great Britain, Hungary, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Italy.
Thus, our country ranks 14th – with 4% mortality in confirmed cases of COVID-19.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » BioNTech CEO: I think we will Need an Adapted Vaccine against COVID-19 because of Omicron
- » Bulgarian Dr. Argirova: Mutations occur in People who do not have Antibodies to COVID-19
- » Can Bulgaria impose Mandatory Vaccination for COVID-19
- » EU Health Regulator is Launching a Review of a New Vaccine against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Fewer New Cases but More Deaths in the Last 24h.
- » 2 days, 3 tests, 3 results: Patients alert for Drastic Discrepancies in Antibody Testing