Several People Suspected of Spying for Russia Detained in Bulgaria
The suspects were detained in an operation carried out by the state security agency
Several people who are suspected of espionage for Russia have been arrested in Sofia, the Bulgarian state TV reported Friday, citing its sources.
According to the channel, the suspects were detained in an operation carried out by the state security agency.
The broadcaster clarifies that neither the prosecution nor the national Interior Ministry have so far confirmed that the detention took place.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Authorities Do Not Rule Out Lockdown in Case of Failure with the “Green Certificate”
- » COVID-19: Germany Declares Bulgaria and Croatia High-Risk Countries
- » Bulgarians who Had COVID, established by Antigen Test, can Download “Green Pass” on Monday
- » 89% of Intubated Patients with COVID-19 in Greece are Unvaccinated
- » WHO: Between 80,000 and 180,000 Medics have Lost the Battle with COVID-19
- » Defense Minister Panayotov Called on Army Employees to get Vaccinated against COVID-19