Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: People’s Health and Lives Are Our Top Priority
"Until March 31, the strictest anti-epidemic measures will be implemented because people's lives and health are most important. The measures should apply to all places where there is a crowding of people such as large stores, schools, restaurants." This was stated by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov during a working meeting with Minister of Health Prof. Kostadin Angelov and representatives of the National Operational Headquarters.
'I've never been guided by whether everyone will like us or vice versa. Elections come and go. People's health for us always comes first, even if we suffer political damage inflicted by our opponents. I think the whole business community knew what efforts we were making to let them work under the softest possible measures", Prime Minister Borissov reminded.
The Prime Minister pointed out that the current liberal measures in our country are not respected, people do not wear masks, they do not keep distance, and the health system is overloaded. That is why Borissov ordered the health authorities to take urgent action. "I leave it to your own judgement, you have my permission to do whatever is the best from a medical point of view. Hundreds of millions have been poured into health care to protect people's lives and health. Take action now," the Prime Minister urged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Over 10,000 Active Cases of COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Study: High Caffeine Consumption - Higher Risk of Blinding Eye Disease
- » Covild-19: Indian Variant Found In Bulgaria Likely to Remain Isolated Case
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 110 New Cases
- » UU Health Commissioner Meets with Bulgarian Caretaker Minister of Health, Talks EU Covid Certificate
- » First Case of Indian Coronavirus Variant Detected in Bulgaria