Bulgarians Abroad Will Cast Ballots at 465 Polling Stations Set up in 69 Countries
The Bulgarian Foreign Ministry published Wednesday the orders for the opening of polling stations abroad for the April 4 general elections for a new Bulgarian Parliament. Voting will be possible in 69 countries and 465 polls.
The most polling stations, 69, will be opened in Germany. Seven of them are still uncertain and the local authorities are yet to issue permits.
With a view to the rules and practices in Germany, the opening of such a large number of polls outside the diplomatic representations is unprecedented, the Foreign Ministry said.
There will be 53 polling stations in Spain, 25 in Italy, 20 in Greece, 18 in France, 17 in Austria, 13 in Canada and 11 in Belgium. The UK, US and Turkey will have the maximum of 35 allowed by the Bulgarian law in non-EU countries./BTA
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Survey: More and More Bulgarians want Early Elections, GERB Increases its Lead
- » Bulgaria: Vanya Grigorova will be the Left’s Candidate for Mayor of Sofia
- » Bulgaria’s President set a Date for this year’s Local Elections
- » Bulgaria: DPS leader warned that the Sixth Elections in two years are coming
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister reported of Vote Buying from One Political Party to Another
- » Bulgaria is Close to New Elections in the Summer