New Earthquake Registered in Greece, Close to Bulgarian Territory
An earthquake was registered early this morning in Greece, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences reported, quoted by Nova TV. The quake measured 3.1 on the Richter scale.
The quake occurred at 4:29 a.m. The epicenter is located 21.9 km northeast of Komotini, near Krumovgrad, about 244 km from Sofia.
It is possible that the tremor was felt on the highest floors on the territory of the country, BAS reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Hitchhockian Horror in Sofia – Crows Attack People
- » Final Version of MiG-29 Crash Cause Revealed - Pilot's Failure to Maintain Control
- » Brown Bear Roams the Streets of Moscow Suburb
- » Bulgaria: Identity of Missing MiG-29 Pilot Revealed
- » Bulgaria: Combat Aircraft Crashed During Shabla 21 Military Exercise
- » Worth of Heroin Shipment Ceased in Sliven Estimated at BGN 25 M