Bulgarian Ski Resorts Reduce Prices
From yesterday in Pamporovo, and Borovets new, lower prices of passes and tickets for the facilities in the two winter resorts come into force.
In addition to the traditional reductions in lift passes and ticket prices at the end of the season, from March 17, Borovets also offers 50% lower prices for all ski services in the resort - ski and snowboard equipment rental, ski and snowboard training, as well as children's ski school.
To the delight of winter sports lovers, the ski resorts in the country started working at the moment when the weather conditions allowed and when enough snow cover was accumulated. The Bulgarian winter resorts continue to work without interruption, unlik ski areas in many European countries and to comply with all anti-epidemic measures.
Thanks to the snowfall in March, the conditions for skiing in the resorts are very good.
It will continue to snow in the mountains today and tomorrow. After a temporary stop, the forecast predicts more snowfalls at the end of this and the beginning of next week./bnt
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Sharp Jump in New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Third Case of Monkeypox has been Confirmed
- » Bulgarian Doctor Kunchev: In 2-3 weeks We Expect a Peak of a New COVID-19 Wave
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 123 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 240 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 254 New Cases in the Last 24 hours