Fake Currency Note Printing Unit Busted in Sofia – Prosecutor General
The Interior Ministry and the Sofia City Prosecutor's Office have conducted an operation against the printing of counterfeit dollars and euros in the capital, Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev announced on his official Twitter account.
The amount found is worth USD 4 million and EUR 3,600 million. The fake money has been printed on the premises of a university in Sofia.
"Bulgarian law enforcement institutions continue to staunchly protect the financial interests of the EU and our US partners," the Prosecutor General wrote.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Bus Incident near Ruse - 10 people Injured
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020