Bulgaria’s Premier to Take Part in Vienna Working Meeting on Fair Vaccines Distribution
Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov will participate today in a working meeting with Austrian Chancellor Sebastian Kurz and the Prime Ministers of the Czech Republic - Andrey Babiš, of Latvia - Arturs Krishyannis Karinsch, of Slovenia - Yanez Jansha and of Croatia – Andrey Plenkovic, the government press service announced.
In Vienna, the six leaders will discuss their position, calling for a European-level discussion on the supply of Covid-19 vaccines and their fair pro rata distribution based on the percentage of the population of each EU Member State.
A press conference is scheduled for the end of the meeting.
Borissov will also have a bilateral meeting with meeting host Sebastian Kurz.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Outgoing Prime Minister Borissov Taking Part in EU Porto Summit
- » Bulgarian Prosecutors Alert European Institutions to Political Pressure over Independent Judiciary
- » EU Commissioner for Justice: Bulgaria Should Step up Reforms, Media Freedom Is Essential for Democracy
- » "Big four" in EU Push for Fast Application of Recovery Plan
- » Recovery Instrument NextGenerationEU Ready to Be Implemented, Bulgaria’s Recovery Plan Delayed
- » Housing Prices in Bulgaria Soared by 30 Percent over Decade – Eurostat