Weather in Bulgaria: Overcast, Rainy and Occasional Snowfalls
Atmospheric pressure will rise slightly, but will remain lower than the average for the month.
Today the weather will be mostly cloudy over the whole country, in the afternoon clouds will break temporarily over the southeastern regions. The rainfalls will continue. In some places in western Bulgaria heavier rains are expected, in the Fore-Balkan and the higher regions of Western Bulgaria it will snow.
Moderate, in many areas occasionally strong, northwesterly wind, due to it temperatures will fall lower and the highs will be between 3°C and 8°C. It will be warmer in southeastern Bulgaria, according to the forecast of the national weather service.
In the mountains it will be cloudy with snowfalls, over 1,700 m a.s.l. significant in quantities and strong to stormy northwestern winds. The maximum temperature at a height of 1,200 m will be about minus 1°C, at 2,000 m - about minus 6°C.
Over the Black Sea coast, it will be overcast and rainy with mostly moderate northwesterly winds, in the afternoon the wind will change direction to the southwest along the southern Black Sea coast. Maximum air temperatures will be between 9°C and 11°C. The seawater temperature is 6°-8°C. Sea State will be 2-3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend