Weather in Bulgaria: Overcast, Rainy and Occasional Snowfalls
Atmospheric pressure will rise slightly, but will remain lower than the average for the month.
Today the weather will be mostly cloudy over the whole country, in the afternoon clouds will break temporarily over the southeastern regions. The rainfalls will continue. In some places in western Bulgaria heavier rains are expected, in the Fore-Balkan and the higher regions of Western Bulgaria it will snow.
Moderate, in many areas occasionally strong, northwesterly wind, due to it temperatures will fall lower and the highs will be between 3°C and 8°C. It will be warmer in southeastern Bulgaria, according to the forecast of the national weather service.
In the mountains it will be cloudy with snowfalls, over 1,700 m a.s.l. significant in quantities and strong to stormy northwestern winds. The maximum temperature at a height of 1,200 m will be about minus 1°C, at 2,000 m - about minus 6°C.
Over the Black Sea coast, it will be overcast and rainy with mostly moderate northwesterly winds, in the afternoon the wind will change direction to the southwest along the southern Black Sea coast. Maximum air temperatures will be between 9°C and 11°C. The seawater temperature is 6°-8°C. Sea State will be 2-3.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » President Radev Starts Consultations over Formation of New Cabinet in Bulgaria
- » Parliament Discusses Dismissal of Prosecutor General Ivan Geshev
- » There is Such a People is Starting Negotiations to Form a Government
- » Iva Miteva from ITN Еlected National Assembly President Оnce Мore
- » Bulgarian President Ready for Consultations and Handing Government-forming Mandate
- » President Radev Awards Madara Horseman Order 1st Degree to Ambassador of the Netherlands to Bulgaria