Inflation Rate in Bulgaria is 0.8 Percent
Bulgaria’s National Statistical Institute on March 15 reported that the annual inflation rate for February 2021 is at 0.6%. The accumulated inflation since the beginning of the year is 0.8%.
In February 2021, food prices increased by 1.2%. The price of bread went up by1.4%, of yellow cheese - by 2.7%, of apples - by 3.9%.
The increase in the prices of transport services is 2%. In clothing and footwear, there is a reduction in prices of 1.7%.
The national statistics also reported today that in 2020 the unemployed in the country were 168,600 people. Compared to 2019, they have increased by 18.1%. Most of the unemployed, 93,600 people, are men./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Detailed Audit Pending at Bulgarian Development Bank
- » Bulgaria’s Exports Grow by 7,3 Percent in January – March 2021 – National Statistical Institute
- » Consumer Confidence Index in Bulgaria Up 2,7 pp Since January - NSI
- » What Are the Crucial Bitcoin Trading Features You Should Know?
- » Bulgaria: National Revenue Agency Reports Record High Budget Receipts
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes