Inflation Rate in Bulgaria is 0.8 Percent
Bulgaria’s National Statistical Institute on March 15 reported that the annual inflation rate for February 2021 is at 0.6%. The accumulated inflation since the beginning of the year is 0.8%.
In February 2021, food prices increased by 1.2%. The price of bread went up by1.4%, of yellow cheese - by 2.7%, of apples - by 3.9%.
The increase in the prices of transport services is 2%. In clothing and footwear, there is a reduction in prices of 1.7%.
The national statistics also reported today that in 2020 the unemployed in the country were 168,600 people. Compared to 2019, they have increased by 18.1%. Most of the unemployed, 93,600 people, are men./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How Long will the Price of Living Continue to Rise?
- » Chairman of BAIC: Bankruptcies in Bulgaria are Inevitable, the Economy will Stop
- » Forecast: Basic Food Prices in Bulgaria will Rise by Another 7% by the End of the Year
- » Bulgarians Living Abroad have Started Sending Less Money to their Relatives in Bulgaria
- » World Bank Raises Growth Forecast for Bulgaria
- » Over BGN28 billion has been syphoned off from Bulgaria since 2005