Switzerland Imposed 10-Day Quarantine for Arrivals from Bulgaria
Switzerland introduces a mandatory 10-day quarantine for all the people who arrive from Bulgaria. The measure will come into force on March 22.
The arrivals must also show a negative PCR test.
The quarantine could be lifted no earlier than the 7th day but only after a second negative test. The entry regime is the same for the Principality of Liechtenstein.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » No More Mandatory Masks on Airports and Planes in Europe
- » Bulgaria Air's Direct Scheduled Flights from Sofia to Crete will Start on May 22
- » No more Flights between Bulgaria and North Macedonia in the Near Future
- » We can enter Greece without a COVID Certificate from May 1
- » The Train from Istanbul to Sofia is Restored from Today
- » The US has revoked the Recommendation not to Travel to Bulgaria