Switzerland Imposed 10-Day Quarantine for Arrivals from Bulgaria
Switzerland introduces a mandatory 10-day quarantine for all the people who arrive from Bulgaria. The measure will come into force on March 22.
The arrivals must also show a negative PCR test.
The quarantine could be lifted no earlier than the 7th day but only after a second negative test. The entry regime is the same for the Principality of Liechtenstein.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » News on the Current Status of US Visa Services in Bulgaria
- » Tax Authorities have Collected BGN 4 million from Properties Rented through Airbnb
- » Switzerland has introduced a Mandatory PCR Test Requirement upon Entry
- » Bulgarian Tour Operators are Reporting Increased Interest in Charter Programs for the Holidays
- » US has Introduced Mandatory COVID-19 Negative Test Requirement for those Arriving by Plane
- » Bansko is Preparing for the Winter Season