Family Home of Everton Goalkeeper Robin Olsen Burgled
Everton goalkeeper Robin Olsen and his family were threatened with a machete during a break-in at their home, the club has confirmed.
The masked gang stole jewellery and a luxury watch from the Sweden international's house near Altrincham, Greater Manchester over the weekend.
Everton said they were "offering Robin and his family as much support as is possible".
Greater Manchester Police have been contacted regarding the burglary.
Olsen, 31, has made nine appearances for Everton since joining the Blues on a season-long loan deal from Italian club AS Roma in October.
Everton manager Carlo Ancelotti was targeted last month when two men stole a safe from his home in Crosby, Merseyside.
The safe, which had been forced open, was later found dumped in a car park.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Drone with a suspected Bomb was discovered near Tyulenovo
- » Bulgaria: Relatives of the Victims from the Flood in Tsarevo will receive 15,000 Leva in compensation
- » Bulgaria: A Man and a 4-Year-Old Child Died after a Car-Train Crash
- » Bulgaria: Child was Stabbed after a Fight between Minors in Yambol
- » Bulgaria: Car with Migrants crashed near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: 3 Cars Ran Over and Killed a 31-year-old Man who was Lying on the Ring Road in Sofia