March 9: Deadline for Submitting e-Applications for Voting Abroad in April 4 General Election
Today, March 9, is the deadline for Bulgarians abroad to submit a written application form or send an electronic application through the website of the Central Electoral Commission (CEC) to participate in the parliamentary elections on April 4.
The application must be signed by hand and submitted in person or sent by letter to the diplomatic or consular representation of Bulgaria in the respective country.
There may be more than one application in one letter, BNR states. Applications sent by courier service shall be deemed to have been sent "by mail as letter". Scanned applications sent by e-mail shall not be deemed to have been sent "as letter".
By February 25, Bulgarians abroad had submitted 48,477 electronic voting applications, mostly online. Paper applications are about a percent and a half of the total. The most are from Turkey, the UK and Spain. /BGNES
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Next Bulgarian Parliament May Be Even More Fragmented - Poll
- » DPS May Have a Presidential Candidate for the First Time
- » Before the Election, GERB's Party Electorate is the Most Mobilized, According to Survey
- » GERB Still Looking for a Presidential Candidate
- » Petkov: We Shouldn’t Run in Elections with a Common List with Democratic Bulgaria
- » Trudeau's Party Wins Canada's Snap Election