Bulgarian Woman Saves Elderly Couple from Fire, Loses Own Life
A 57-year-old Bulgarian woman died in a fire that broke out this morning in a house in Battipaglia, in the province of Salerno.
The victim worked as a caregiver employed by two spouses aged 88 and 86.
The investigators, according to an initial reconstruction, hypothesize that the woman spent herself to save the two elderly people but then returned to the house to try to recover something, unable to get out due to the flames and fumes and thus losing her life.
The two spouses were rescued and hospitalized in Battipaglia but their conditions do not cause concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Army Joins Fight against Large Forest Fire near Tvarditsa
- » Bad Road Accident between Romanian vehicles Left 2 Dead in Ruse
- » Police Chase and Car Crash Closed Temporarily Trakya Motorway
- » Bulgaria: Unmarked Police Car Hit Child on Crosswalk,Who Later Died in Hospital
- » Floods in Germany: Over 90 People Killed, 618 Injured in Ahrweiler District
- » Report Released on Most Likely Version for MiG-29 Crash in June