Bulgarian Woman Saves Elderly Couple from Fire, Loses Own Life
A 57-year-old Bulgarian woman died in a fire that broke out this morning in a house in Battipaglia, in the province of Salerno.
The victim worked as a caregiver employed by two spouses aged 88 and 86.
The investigators, according to an initial reconstruction, hypothesize that the woman spent herself to save the two elderly people but then returned to the house to try to recover something, unable to get out due to the flames and fumes and thus losing her life.
The two spouses were rescued and hospitalized in Battipaglia but their conditions do not cause concern.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Powerful Earthquake Rocks Iran Causing Vast Destruction
- » Reuters: Toshiba European Operations Suffer Ransomware Cyber Attack
- » Six Earthquakes Registered in Bulgaria's Rhodope Region in 24 Hours
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro … Follow-up
- » Europol Busts Crime Network Involved in Investment Fraud Run from Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- » Shooting in Sofia Metro, Gunman Dead, Woman in Critical Condition