Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 1,154 Newly Infected, 22 Fatalities
In the past 24 hours, 1,154 new cases of coronavirus infection have been detected in the country. 6,182 diagnostic tests were carried out – 4,052 PCR and 2,130 antigen.
Positivity rate - 18.7%.
Yesterday, 4,397 doses of vaccine have been administered, and since the beginning of the immunization campaign 248,169 people have been vaccinated.
As of March 4, there were 33,770 active cases, data from the Single Information Portal show.
COVID-19 took the lives of 22 people in the last 24 hours, 589 are cured.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, 10,413 people died of Covid-19 in Bulgaria, 209,000 have been rehabilitated.
The number of hospitalized and in need of intensive care is increasing. In hospitals across the country, 5,093 people with Covid-19are treated, 425 of them in intensive care units.
The total number of confirmed carriers of coronavirus in Bulgaria is 253,183, among them 10,309 medics.
Most of the newly registered cases are in Sofia, Burgas and Plovdiv.
Statistics of the day by regions: Blagoevgrad - 14 new cases, Burgas - 190, Varna - 64, Veliko Tarnovo - 4, Vidin - 2, Vratsa - 22, Gabrovo - 6, Dobrich - 23, Kardzhali - 0, Kyustendil - 2, Lovech - 8, Montana - 2, Pazardzhik - 72, Pernik - 30, Pleven - 60, Plovdiv - 77, Razgrad - 9, Ruse - 18, Silistra - 14, Sliven - 22, Smolyan - 6, Sofia-city - 380, Sofia-region - 61, Stara Zagora - 4, Targovishte - 1, Haskovo - 25 , Shumen - 17, Yambol - 21.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Euractiv: Bulgaria Mulls Withdrawing AstraZeneca Jab
- » India Becomes Centre of Coronavirus Pandemic with Record High Numbers
- » Bulgarian Health Minister in Resignation: We Cope with Third Wave of Covid Infection
- » President of Bulgarian Medical Association on Disbandment of Coronavirus Task Force - Dr Ivan Madzharov
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Again More Than 100 Deaths within 24 Hours
- » France Surpasses 100,000 Covid Deaths