Facebook to Monitor Bulgarian and Hungarian News
Facebook introduces new regulations in Bulgaria and Hungary. A team of the social network, including two journalists- one from each of the two countries, will check posts for false and misleading information, as well as for information intended to encourage violence.
Posts containing such information will be marked. The programe against misinformation is held under the auspices of AFP news agency, reported bTV. The regulation is expected to enter into force in the coming weeks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Investments in Bulgaria Grow in Defiance of Pandemic: PM Borissov
- » Does GamStop Cover Land-Based Casinos?
- » How Bitcoin Inspired Game Developers
- » Dutch Brewing Giant Heineken to Cut 8,000 Jobs Worldwide
- » Major Changes Expected in the UK Online Gambling Industry in 2021
- » Bitcoin in the World of Gaming