Facebook to Monitor Bulgarian and Hungarian News
Facebook introduces new regulations in Bulgaria and Hungary. A team of the social network, including two journalists- one from each of the two countries, will check posts for false and misleading information, as well as for information intended to encourage violence.
Posts containing such information will be marked. The programe against misinformation is held under the auspices of AFP news agency, reported bTV. The regulation is expected to enter into force in the coming weeks.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » IBM Presented Revolutionary Chip Manufacturing Technology
- » Turning Bedroom into Home Office - Yes or No?
- » How Is Mystino Different From Other Online Casinos?
- » Investments in Bulgaria Grow in Defiance of Pandemic: PM Borissov
- » Does GamStop Cover Land-Based Casinos?
- » How Bitcoin Inspired Game Developers