Bulgaria’s President Meets with Heads of Security Services to Discuss Rights of Our Compatriots Abroad
Taking timely measures to adequately protect the rights of Bulgarian citizens abroad when they are subject to attacks only because of their national self-awareness, was the agenda of the meeting of President Rumen Radev with the heads of the security services. Vice President Iliyana Yotova also took part in it, the Head of State's press secretary reported.
The meeting is occasioned by the letter received at the presidential institution from the "Ivan Mihaylov" cultural center in Bitola, as well as alerts from our compatriots in the Republic of North Macedonia, about increasingly frequent violations of their rights only because they identify themselves as ethnic Bulgarians.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend
- » Bulgaria: Head of State Agency for Wiretapping Replaced by President Radev