COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1089 New Cases
1089 are the new cases of coronavirus in our country. 8,476 PCR tests were performed. 1,643 are newly treated, 39 are dead, 380 are in the intensive care unit, and 5,321 have been vaccinated, according to the Unified Information Portal. Most new cases are in Sofia and Burgas.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Increase in the Number of Hospitalized with COVID-19 in Bulgaria
- » Prince Philip, Husband of Queen Elizabeth, Died Aged 99
- » Adverse Reactions Reported after J&J Jab – US, Colorado
- » Bulgaria’s Chief Health Inspector: Anti-Epidemic Measures Should Be Extended Till End-May
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 2,957 Newly Infected, 136 Fatalities
- » CureVac Hope to Start Rollout of Their Vaccine in June – Company CEO