Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
The Czech government on Friday evening declared a new state of emergency that will start from Saturday and last 30 days until March 28.
In the past weeks, coronavirus infections in the country continued to increase, with 14,457 new cases confirmed in the past 24 hours. To date, the country has recorded a total of 1,212,780 cases and 19,999 deaths, according to data from the Ministry of Health.
To control the spread of the virus, the government also decided to adopt a stricter lockdown from Monday, including limit of people's movement, shutdown of more shops and full closure of schools. /Xinhuanet
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Borrell: The EU needs to Strengthen its Military Security
- » Germany’s Chancellor Rejects Ukraine's Swift Entry into the EU - Deems it Unfair to the Balkans
- » European Commission Proposed an Armaments Plan to Ensure the Security of the EU
- » Von der Leyen: EU plans €300 billion Investment to get rid of Russian Fossil Fuels
- » The Red Cross has accused Europe of "Double Standards" with Ukrainian Refugees
- » Hungary is Not Giving In to the Oil Embargo Against Russia, Asks EU for up to €18 Billion