New Earthquake Rocks Croatia
An earthquake of 4.3 magnitude on the Richter scale shook Croatia again last night. The epicenter was 20 km northwest of Dubrovnik and at a depth of two kilometers, Index news site reported. The quake was felt in southern Dalmatia and in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
"It was short, but strong," "We were very scared," "We woke up," "We heard rumble and felt shock," locals posted their comments on the site.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Series of Earthquakes Rock Southern Greece
- » Man Opened Fire At Police in Moscow Suburb Found Dead - TASS
- » Another Spy Scandal in EU: Navy Captain Arrested in Italy after Secret Meeting with Russian Diplomat
- » Tanzania Stampede Leaves 45 Dead as Mourners Bid Farewell to Late President