Prince Philip, Husband of Qween Elizabeth Has Infection and Is Set to Stay in Hospital
The Duke of Edinburgh has an infection and is not expected to leave hospital for several days, Buckingham Palace says.
He has spent seven nights at the King Edward VII's Hospital in central London so far.
He is "comfortable and responding to treatment", the palace said.
Prince Philip, 99, was admitted to hospital as a precaution last week. His stay is not related to coronavirus.
Both the duke and the Queen, 94, received Covid-19 vaccinations last month.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Czech Government Declared a New State of Emergency
- » Man Admits Murdering the Maltese Journalist Caruana Galizia in Court
- » NASA Lands Rover and First-ever Helicopter on Mars
- » India Arrested Civil Activist Related to Greta Thunberg's Movement Fighting against Farming Reforms
- » Protests in Myanmar against the Coup Continues
- » Poland to Ease Some COVID-19 Restrictions, but Lockdown Remains