Light Earthquake of 2,8 Magnitude Registered in Bulgaria
Today, at 2.15pm Bulgarian time an earthquake was registered on the territory of Blagoevgrad region, 3.4 kilometers west of Bansko, reported the National Institute of Geophysics, Geodesy and Geography of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS).
According to data of the National Seismological Center of the Institute, the earthquake has]d a magnitude of 2.8 on the Richter scale and occurred at a depth of 15 kilometers. There is no evidence it was felt in other regions of the country, the seismologists from BAS inform.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Twenty-two Covid Patients Die in Indian Hospital Due to Oxygen Leak
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations
- » Bulgaria: Crime Group of Vote Buyers Busted, Members Are MP Candidates
- » Magnitude 5,3 Earthquake Rocks Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Fatal Accident on Trakia Motorway, Fuel Tanker Driver Burnt Like Torch
- » Earthquake Measuring 3,5 Registered in Blagoevgrad Region