Bulgarians Abroad May Apply for New ID Papers without e-Signature
Bulgarian citizens abroad may now apply for Bulgarian personal documents without electronic signature through the website of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Among the requirements for our compatriots is to have a Bulgarian passport or ID card, which they received upon a personal application up to 59 months before the request for replacement.
This ensures that the citizen already has the necessary biometric data recorded.
Besides, the document to be renewed cannot be expired, and a copy of the valid Bulgarian personal document must be attached to the application.
Payments are made on the Internet via a virtual POS terminal, accessible on the home page of the Bulgarian foreign ministry.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Public Transport in Sofia will Not Stop Tomorrow but there will be Heavy Traffic due to Protests
- » Are Your Passwords Safe?
- » World Bee Day - Opportunity to Discuss the Challenges of Bee Preservation and Activities for their Survival
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 362 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Eurovision: The 12 Points from Romania to Moldova actually went to Ukraine
- » Bulgaria: The Relocation of Ukrainian Refugees to Departmental Accommodations has Begun