Almost Two-Thirds of School Students Back in the Classrooms Today
Nearly two-thirds or around 42,000 students from 5th to 12th grade are attending in person, according to the Minister of Education Krassimir Valchev.
This happened with an order of the Minister of Health Kostadin Angelov from yesterday, which allowed the holding of face-to-face classes for all students from fifth to twelfth grade in classes that are the only ones in the respective class of the school.
These are nearly 2,900 classes in the country. "Currently, a total of 460 thousand children attend classrooms, and 260,000 study in an electronic environment from a distance.
There are 240,000 children of preschool age who attend kindergartens," said Valchev.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » “Bulgargaz” Wants a New Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Bulgaria: Political Crisis Hinders Access to Energy Aids for Affected Companies
- » Bulgarian IT Industry Completive Globally, Boasts Revenue Growth
- » Bulgaria-made All-electric Mini Truck Will Compete for German Market
- » Will Climate Change Cause your Favourite Foods to Go Extinct?
- » Bulgarian Bus, Taxi Drivers, Restaurant Keepers Cancel Protests Scheduled for 28 September