ITALIAN TU INVESTS L1.600BN IN EXPANSION PLANS
Business | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Tu Mobile, the new Italian mobile phone company, is to invest L1,600bn to acquire a GSM licence in Tunisia, Romania, Bulgaria, Belarus, Ukraine and China, Italian Il Sole 24 Ore reported. The company is also to acquire a GSM licence in Poland. Emanuele Castrignano, chairman of Tu Mobile, says that it will mainly invest abroad as turnover in these countries is expected to grow by 50 per cent over the next few years. Tu Telecomunicazioni, the fixed-line division of the group, forecasts it will have a 3 per cent share of the Italian market by 2004. Tu will be the new sponsor of Italian football club Juventus starting from today.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Trump: I will be Arrested on Tuesday! Go out to Protest!
- » Despite the High Prices of Eggs in Bulgaria - They are Still the Cheapest in the EU
- » TME catalogue now includes Murata and Murata Power Solutions Products