Google Launches New Initiative for Eastern and Central Europe
Google will distribute EUR 2 million in gratuitous funds among organizations in Bulgaria and other ten countries of the region for the support of their charity projects.
Today Google launched the first of its kind initiative in Central and Eastern Europe Google.org Impact Challenge.
Projects by organizations will be funded to help bridge the digital divide and promote inclusive economic growth.
All non-profit organizations, companies, as well as academic institutions from Bulgaria can apply until March 1, 2021, g.co/ceechallenge. Projects need to be charitable and can be large or small and at any level of development – no matter whether it's a new idea or well-established projects ready to be scaled-up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Can Bulgarian Tourism Survive without Foreigners This Summer?
- » Effects of Bitcoin Halving on Miners and Investors
- » Bulgarian Hotel- and Restaurant-Keepers Lash out at Vaccination Stickers
- » Direct flights from Bulgaria to Seychelles to Be Launched This Autumn
- » In Bid to Save Season Sunny Beach Offers Lucrative Packages, Discounts – Tour Operators
- » World Is Transforming Bulgaria Lags behind – Economic Expert