Google Launches New Initiative for Eastern and Central Europe
Google will distribute EUR 2 million in gratuitous funds among organizations in Bulgaria and other ten countries of the region for the support of their charity projects.
Today Google launched the first of its kind initiative in Central and Eastern Europe Google.org Impact Challenge.
Projects by organizations will be funded to help bridge the digital divide and promote inclusive economic growth.
All non-profit organizations, companies, as well as academic institutions from Bulgaria can apply until March 1, 2021, g.co/ceechallenge. Projects need to be charitable and can be large or small and at any level of development – no matter whether it's a new idea or well-established projects ready to be scaled-up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Date for Replacing Lev with Euro Is Set for 1 January 2024
- » Cold Front to Cross the Balkans, Weather Changes Sharply on Saturday
- » European Court of Auditors Launches Probe into Potential Violation of Air Passenger Rights
- » UK Ambassador to Bulgaria: British Tourists Will Enjoy Bulgarian Sunny Resorts Again
- » Bulgaria is One the Countries with the Oldest Population in the EU
- » Bulgaria: Employers Do Not Have Right to Require Vaccination of Their Staffers