Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered
In the past 24 hours, 570 newly infected were documented, 7,533 patients recovered and 82 died of coronavirus complications. That's the statistics as of January 19.
7,964 tests were made - 3,001 PCR and 4,963 rapid antigen tests.
1,185 people were vaccinated, bringing their total number to 19,638.
There are 39,563 active cases, data from the Single Information Portal show.
Since the outbreak of the epidemic, there have been 8,565 deaths from Covid-19 in our country, 164,255 have recovered.
In hospitals in the country, 3 312 people with COVID-19 are being treated, 329 of them are in intensive care wards.
The total number of registered SARS-CoV-2 carriers in Bulgaria is 212,383, of which 9,281 are medics.
The most of the newly registered cases are in Sofia (city), Plovdiv, Blagoevgrad and Ruse.
Statistics of the day by regions: Blagoevgrad - 31, Burgas - 15, Varna - 22, Veliko Tarnovo - 10, Vidin - 12, Vratsa - 19, Gabrovo - 7, Dobrich - 7, Kardzhali - 13, Kyustendil - 17, Lovech - 5, Montana - 7, Pazardzhik - 16, Pernik - 12, Pleven - 31, Plovdiv - 40, Razgrad - 7, Ruse - 25, Silistra - 12, Sliven - 16, Smolyan - 1, Sofia-grad - 132, Sofia-region - 17, Stara Zagora - 21, Targovishte - 3, Haskovo - 33, Shumen - 24 , Yambol - 15 new.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Face Masks in Crowded Outdoor Spaces is Obligatory in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria Lunches e-Registration System for Covid Vaccination
- » CEO of Alexandrovska Hospital: All Planned Surgeries Suspended to Have Enough Beds for Covid Patients
- » Epidemiologist: Restrictive Measures Should Be Restored before It is Too Late
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Number of Newly Infected Grows – 2,198, Fatalities - 93
- » EMA Starts Testing Sputnik V Efficacy, Safety as Russia Seeks Acceptance