Weather in Bulgaria: Quiet and Sunny
Light snowfalls are expected in some eastern regions of Bulgaria in the morning, the national weather service reports.
Over the rest of the country it will be predominantly sunny and northwestern wind will subside in many regions.
Day highs will stay at minus 1-4 C.
Friday night clouds will again get denser starting from the west.
Atmospheric pressure is significantly lower than the average for January and will approach the average for the month.
Colder spell is expected in the coming days.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Prime Minister Pledges Average Wage in Bulgaria to Be at Least BGN 2,000
- » Bulgaria’s President: US Senate’s Slashing Criticism Is Warning Signal to Our Establishment
- » Bulgaria: Road Police Launches New 3-Day Traffic Safety Operation
- » Bulgarian Parliament Says No to Russian Vaccine
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday