Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 535 Newly Infected, 6,728 Recovered
In the past 24 hours, 535 newly infected have been registered, 6,728 cured and 47 died of coronavirus. That's the statistics as of January 15.
7,439 tests were made - 3,937 PCR, and 3,502 rapid antigen tests were antigens. That makes 8% of the tests are positive.
Another 648 people have been vaccinated.
By January 15, 3,631 were hospitalized, with 343 in intensive care wards. There are 52,185 active cases and 14,782 people are quarantined.
210,951 are the total confirmed cases since the outbreak of the epidemic in Bulgaria.
In total,9,239 medics were infected. All in all in Bulgaria 150,370 coronavirus patients have been cured. 8,396 died.
The most infected regions are Sofia-city, Plovdiv and Varna.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s Final: Introduction of New COVID Measures in Sofia
- » Omicron is Overwhelming Hospitals according to Data from other Countries
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Pills cannot Win the Battle with the Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Payment of BGN 75 Supplement to Vaccinated Pensioners Starts on February 1
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 8932 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities