Another Earthquake in Croatia
A new earthquake was registered this morning in Croatia. The quake was of 3.1 magnitude on the Richter Scale, according to the European Seismological Center.
The quake occurred at 7:46 a.m. local time. The epicenter was 43 km south-southeast of Zagreb.
On December 29, a 6.3 quake on the Richter scale shook the country. Seven people died and the town of Petrínja was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Magnitude 6,2 Earthquake Shook Indonesia, Dead and Injured Reported
- » Magnitude 4,4 Earthquake Rocked Greece This Night
- » Bulgaria: Two Municipalities in Rhodopes Declare State of Emergency, Rains Don’t Stop
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister: Real Winter Coming on Friday, Stay Alert
- » State of Emergency Declared in Many Regions of Bulgaria, Heavy Rains Caused Massive Power Outage
- » Another Earthquake Rocks Central Croatia, Holes Open in Earth