Another Earthquake in Croatia
A new earthquake was registered this morning in Croatia. The quake was of 3.1 magnitude on the Richter Scale, according to the European Seismological Center.
The quake occurred at 7:46 a.m. local time. The epicenter was 43 km south-southeast of Zagreb.
On December 29, a 6.3 quake on the Richter scale shook the country. Seven people died and the town of Petrínja was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Poor Roads and Lack of Control are the Main Reasons for the Large Number of Accidents
- » Turkey: Huge Forest Fire in Marmaris
- » Bulgarian TV Crew Attacked in Serbia
- » Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
- » A Car Crashed into Crowd of People in Berlin, One Person was Killed
- » Bulgaria: 3 Dead after a Train hit a Truck in the Vidin region (UPDATED)