Another Earthquake in Croatia
A new earthquake was registered this morning in Croatia. The quake was of 3.1 magnitude on the Richter Scale, according to the European Seismological Center.
The quake occurred at 7:46 a.m. local time. The epicenter was 43 km south-southeast of Zagreb.
On December 29, a 6.3 quake on the Richter scale shook the country. Seven people died and the town of Petrínja was destroyed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Fatal Metro Train Accident in Mexico City, 14 Dead, Dozens Injured
- » Rejoicing Became Mourning - Fatal Crush at Religious Festival in Israel Kills 44
- » Powerful Earthquake Jolts Northeastern India
- » Bulgaria: Thirteen Illegal Migrants Caught in Fake Cash-in-Transit Van
- » Twenty-two Covid Patients Die in Indian Hospital Due to Oxygen Leak
- » US: Spate of Shootings Raises Public Concern amid Demands to Tighten Gun Regulations