Bulgarian Professor: Vaccinated Should Be Very Careful Between First and Second Shot
After the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine and before the second dose, the immunized should be protected from re-infection.
This is what Prof. Radka Argirova, President of the Bulgarian Society of Medical Virology, commented this week on the TV + and TV1.
According to her, vaccinated people should continue to be more careful ten days after the second dose of the vaccine. She recalled that all vaccines against respiratory viruses, including those against COVID-19, guarantee protection against disease, but not against infection and spread of the virus.
According to her, anti-epidemic measures should be maintained as long as "the number of newly infected people is greatly reduced."
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » It’s Final: Introduction of New COVID Measures in Sofia
- » Omicron is Overwhelming Hospitals according to Data from other Countries
- » Bulgarian Doctor: Pills cannot Win the Battle with the Pandemic
- » Bulgaria: Payment of BGN 75 Supplement to Vaccinated Pensioners Starts on February 1
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 8932 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Measures are Expected to be Tightened in Sofia and other Cities