France Ponders Closing Borders with UK
France should consider closing its borders with Britain and other countries that have a strong presence of the new variant of the coronavirus first found in the UK, a French epidemiologist and government adviser said on Monday.
“It is important that we consider whether we need to close the borders to a limited number of countries, notably the United Kingdom and Ireland,” Arnaud Fontanet, a member of the scientific council that advises the government on COVID-19 policy, said on BFM television.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Trump Grants Last-Minute Clemency to 143 People
- » EU Top Diplomats Ask North Macedonia’s Prime Minister about Dispute with Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun Breaks Through Clouds, Gets Warmer
- » 25,000 National Guard Troops Keep Secure Central Washington
- » Bulgarian Social Analyst: Trust in Government Is Seriously Undermined
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD