Fire in High-Rise Building in Moscow Takes Toll of 4 Lives
The death toll in a fire in an apartment in a multi-storey residential building in western Moscow has increased to four, press service of the Moscow State Administration for Russian Emergencies Ministry told TASS.
"Four people were killed in the fire," the press service said.
Careless handling of the fire could have caused the fire, the emergency services told TASS. "According to one version, the reason for the fire in an apartment on Belovezhskaya Street in Moscow, where four people died, could have been careless handling of the fire. Other versions are also being considered," the source said.
The Main Directorate of the Ministry of Emergency Situations clarified that information about the fire was received at 13:46 Moscow time. The fire happened in an apartment of a 22-storey residential building on the seventh floor.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Indian Citizen Who Forced Emergency Landing of Air France Plane in Sofia Removed from His Court Hearing
- » Bulgarian Woman Saves Elderly Couple from Fire, Loses Own Life
- » Light Earthquake Registered in Haskovo
- » Unruly Passenger Forces French Airplane to Land in Sofia
- » Another Powerful Earthquake with Different Epicenter Rocks Greece
- » More Details about Powerful Quake in Central Greece