Bitcoin Reaches New Highs
Bitcoin grew by 2.73% and in its peak reached $38,100, CoinDesk announced on Thursday.
Thus, the price of the cryptocurrency has updated its historical maximum.
Bitcoin is a decentralized system of the eponymous cryptocurrency based on blockchain technology. It can be issued by any user who is a member of the system. The system concept was published in November 2008, but has exploded in popularity in recent years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Outgoing Government Allocates Another BGN 237 Million for Payroll Support Schemes
- » Today is Last Day for Filing Personal Tax Returns
- » Bulgarians’ Favorite Summer Destinations Opening for Tourists Soon
- » Russia Suspends Flights to Bulgaria, Summer Tourist Season at Risk
- » Bulgaria Opened New Summer Season, What to Expect?
- » Bulgarians Buy out Russian’s Real Property on Black Sea Coast