Bulgaria: Students from 5th to 12th Grade Will Study Online Until End of January
The Minister of Education and Science Krassimir Valchev issued an order for distance learning until January 31st for students from 5th to 12th grade.
The education of students from 5th to 12th grade should be carried out, as far as possible, in an electronic environment by using the means of information and communication technologies, states the order.
The heads of the regional departments of education will monitor whether the order is observed./Bnt
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Google Digital Tools to Be Available to Bulgarian Students, Teachers
- » Lockdown Relaxed in UK, Schools Reopen on 8 March
- » Bulgaria and US Further Strengthen Cooperation in Science, Education, Technology
- » Bulgaria: 5th through 11th Grades Resume In-Person Schooling
- » Minister of Education Ready to Return to Remote Schooling If Epidemic Situation Deteriorates
- » Bulgaria’s Education Minister: School Children May Be Sent Back Home If Covid Morbidity Rises