MACEDONIAN AND BULGARIAN PRIME MINISTERS MET
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
Macedonian Prime Minister Ljubco Georgievski who is on a two-day official visit to Bulgaria met the Bulgarian Prime Minister Saxe-Coburg. The two officilas discussed the economic relations and possibilities for cooperation between the two countries. After the meeting Georgievski said that the Albanian terrorism escalated in Macedonia after the attacks in New York and Washington. He reiterated that there was no official information that the Afghanistan terrorist Osama Bin Laden financed or participated in the conflict. There are rumours, though, that Laden visited Northern Albania last year. According to Gergievski if the United States responds to the terrorists, the international situation will change a lot and that will influence the situation in Macedonia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev