Borovets Resort Gives Start to Ski Season in Bulgaria
The ski season kicks off in Borovets. Concessionaires planned to let winter sports fans on the slopes as early as December 19, but the unusually warm weather frustrated their plans. Meteorologists, however, promise snowfalls in the last days of the year, to the delight of skiers and snowboarders.
On the slopes in Borovets, a number of anti-epidemic measures will be in effect – tourists and skiers will have to cover their nose and mouth both indoors and outdoors. Distancing and disinfection are also mandatory.
Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova will personally check whether the measures are strictly observed at the start of the ski season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Direct Flights between Albania and Bulgaria start on August 1
- » Mykonos, Santorini and Rhodes Placed in Dark Red COVID Zone
- » EasyJet with Routes to 30 Countries in August
- » Tourists from Romania 46.7 Percent of All EU Visitors to Bulgaria
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August
- » New Rules for Travel by Ferry to the Greek Islands