Borovets Resort Gives Start to Ski Season in Bulgaria
The ski season kicks off in Borovets. Concessionaires planned to let winter sports fans on the slopes as early as December 19, but the unusually warm weather frustrated their plans. Meteorologists, however, promise snowfalls in the last days of the year, to the delight of skiers and snowboarders.
On the slopes in Borovets, a number of anti-epidemic measures will be in effect – tourists and skiers will have to cover their nose and mouth both indoors and outdoors. Distancing and disinfection are also mandatory.
Minister of Tourism Mariana Nikolova will personally check whether the measures are strictly observed at the start of the ski season.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » From October 14, Bulgaria Air Resumes Flights to and from Israel
- » Vaccine Jab Availble at Sofia Airport as of Monday
- » Bulgarian Hoteliers Reluctant to Ask for 'Green Passport' from their Guests
- » Restaurants and Hotels in Bulgaria Will Not Close, Despite Covid Crisis
- » US Lifts Travel Ban for Vaccinated Arrivals Starting November
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer