UDF SUPPORTS PETUR STOYANOV FOR PRESIDENT
Politics | September 18, 2001, Tuesday // 00:00
The UDF officials discussed the reasons for the recent elections loss, the confidence lack and the measures that need to be taken. At the meeting, UDF resolved to support current President Petur Stoyanov`s candidature for second mandate. `The electors and the dialogue with the people are most important now,` Nadezhda Mihailova, Deputy Chairman of the UDF Executive Council and former Foreign Minister said. The leader of the party Ekaterina Mihailova stated that new personalities should join the organization. A new image of the United Democratic Forces is to be created. The Council resolved that the regional leaders will no longer receive salaries from the party.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Deputy PM: I hope Bulgaria will join the Eurozone on January 1st 2025
- » Moscow invites Bulgarian IT Workers to Emigrate to Russia under a Simplified Procedure
- » NATO: The Majority of Bulgarians support an Increase in Defense Spending
- » Bulgaria’s President: The Caretaker Government will Not Provide Ukraine with Fighter Jets, Anti-Aircraft Defense, or Tanks
- » Foreign Minister: After October Bulgaria and Romania will have No Obstacles for Schengen
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine