New Order in Bulgaria: 10-Day Quarantine for All Arrivals from UK and Northern Ireland
New restrictive measures are introduced to all persons entering the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
With his Order, the Minister of Health Prof. Kostadin Angelov imposed a mandatory 10-day quarantine on all persons, including Bulgarian citizens arriving from the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
The measure is necessary because of a new strain of COVID-19, which is reported to be spreading in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. The restriction is introduced in order to preserve the health of Bulgarian citizens. The information about the new strain of coronavirus at the moment is that it is spreading faster.
The order enters into force at 17:00 on 20.12.2020.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov on his Citizenship: I Do Not Feel Any Guilt
- » General Mutafchiiski with Special Award from Jewish Community in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Road Constuctors Mount yet Another Protest
- » Bulgaria: Prices Will Rise More Steeply than Expected - Finance Ministry
- » Three Foreigners Arrested in Bulgaria for Trading Info from Arsenal military plant
- » Caretaker Government Required State-owned Companies to Pay Dividend