Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Quiet
The weather remains mild and almost quiet.
Mostly sunny weather is expected in the southern regions and above the mountains.
In the northern regions and along the Black Sea coast it will be cloudy, in many places with fogs. Visibility will temporarily improve around noon. Rain showers are expected along the Black Sea coast.
Maximum temperatures are mostly within the range of 5-10 degrees, lower in places with persistent fogs.
Minimum temperatures are between 0 and 5 degrees.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » US Secretary of State Congratulates Bulgarians on National Liberation Day
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today, Rain and Snow on Saturday
- » Bulgaria: March 3 Celebrations Downscaled, Prime Minister Congratulates Bulgarians on Facebook
- » Bulgaria’s President Meets with Heads of Security Services to Discuss Rights of Our Compatriots Abroad
- » Bulgaria: BSP Demands Starting Talks with Russia on Sputnik V Vaccine Delivery
- » Bulgaria’s Deputy Prime Minister to Present National Recovery and Sustainability Plan before Parliament Recess