Toilet Bowl against Covid-19 Invented in Bulgaria
An innovative rotating anti-epidemic toilet bowl was installed in the building of the Oborishte district city hall in Sofia. For the moment, only citizens have access it, but not employees in the administration of the municipality.
Disinfectants are not needed for it, because the seat is fully automated and when you press the button it gets wrapped with foil, which in turn guarantees hygiene.
The innovation is by Yavor Radev. He stated on air of "Hello Bulgaria" TV program that the toilet bowl works entirely on electricity, but there is also a model that can work with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 5 thousand sit-downs.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Lack of Firewood Imports from Bulgaria led to a Sharp Rise in Prices in Greece
- » "Politico": No Sanctions against Russian Nuclear Energy - Because of Bulgaria
- » Is It A Good Idea To Trade USDC
- » Ex-Head of the Bulgarian Services: Putin feels Cornered and looks for a Solution Hysterically
- » Bulgaria’s President Convenes Consultative Meeting on the Escalation of the War in Ukraine
- » Storages in Europe are Filled with nearly 87% Natural Gas