European Parliament Again Invites Bulgarian Authorities for Hearing
The Monitoring Group on Democracy, Fundamental Rights and the Rule of Law in the European Parliament is not happy with the answers to the additional written questions given by the Bulgarian authorities. The questions were sent to them after a hearing in August.
Therefore, the Group invited them again to a meeting on 17 December, announced MEP of the Progressive Alliance of Socialists and Democrats Elena Yoncheva.
At the time, Prime Minister Boyko Borisov was due to be heard by the Group, but sent in his stead Deputy Prime Minister Ekaterina Zaharieva and other Bulgarian government representatives.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier Joins in Official Online Ceremony of OECD
- » Venice Commission: Bulgaria’s Decision on Prosecutor General Supervision Is Strange
- » Bulgaria To Ban 8 Disposable Plastic Products from Summer 2021
- » Dozens of Bulgarians Arrive from UK Today, Others Still Stranded on Britain’s Borders
- » Urban Waste Accounts for 7-10 Percent of Garbage Generated in EU
- » Polish Media: Bulgaria Is New Third World with EU Lowest Incomes, Social Inequality and Demographic Collapse