Forbes: Bulgarian Kristalina Georgieva is Among the Most Influential Women in the World
The Managing Director of the International Monetary Fund Kristalina Georgieva was ranked in 18th place in this year’s Forbes’ ranking of the World’s 100 Most Powerful Women.
The list includes world leaders in various roles.
The full list of Forbes' ranking is available here.
For the 10th consecutive year, German Chancellor Angela Merkel takes the No. 1 spot. President of the European Central Bank, maintains her position at No. 2 on this year’s ranking. U.S. Vice-President Elect Kamala Harris; European Commission President Ursula von der Leyen and Melinda Gates, co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, are among the top 5 in this year’s ranking.
This is another recognition for Kristalina Georgieva.
Earlier this month, she was included in Bloomberg's list of the most influential people of 2020 in the "finance" category, and in September she became one of the 100 most influential people of the year in the prestigious ranking of TIME magazine, in the category “Titans”./BNT
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Astronomer and Team Found New Exoplanet Gliese 486b
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: Wearing Face Masks in Crowded Outdoor Spaces is Obligatory in Vratsa
- » Another Powerful Earthquake with Different Epicenter Rocks Greece
- » Experts: Beware of Vaccines Offered for Sale on Darknet
- » Bulgaria Lunches e-Registration System for Covid Vaccination
- » CEO of Alexandrovska Hospital: All Planned Surgeries Suspended to Have Enough Beds for Covid Patients