EC to Reimburse Bulgaria for African Swine Fever Costs
The European Commission has approved the costs that Bulgaria has incurred to combat African swine fever in 2020 and will reimburse 75% of them, the Food Agency reports.
This is the maximum allowable percentage under European legislation and the sum amounts to over BGN 15 million.
Earlier, the European Commission restored to Bulgaria more than BGN 22 million for measures implemented to contain the infection in 2019. Veterinary authorities report that outbreaks of African swine fever in Bulgaria have decreased by 60% this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Election Campaign for Snap Parliamentary Elections on July 11, Has Started
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Coast Is Delightfully Quiet Now but Not for All
- » Learning How It Works: The Process of Bitcoin Trading Possibilities
- » No Russian Holidaymakers in Greece and Bulgaria This Summer
- » Bulgaria: Retired Prof. Kanradzhiev Comments on Rumours about His Wealth
- » US Health Watchdog Eases Travel Restrictions for 110 Countries, Bulgaria Including