Fire Exchange in Bulgarian Black Sea City of Varna, Several People Killed
Several people were shot in an apartment on the first floor of a block on 105, Macedonia Street in Varna. The area has been cordoned off and a crime scene examination is underway. The police was alerted in the early afternoon after shots were heard from the apartment.
The circumstances are still being clarified. On the crime scene are District Prosecutor Krasimir Konov and Senior Commissary Daniel Pashov - Director of the Regional Directorate of the Interior Ministry in Varna. Most probably it is a household crime, but we're working on all leads, police officers commented.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Additional Vaccination Slots to Be Opened for Easter Holidays
- » Maltese Golden Passports Open Access to EU to Super-Rich Russians, Chinese, Saudis
- » Head of Bulgarian Coronavirus Task Force: It’s Too Early to Relax, Pandemic Is Far from Over
- » Bulgaria Is About to Overcome Third Covid-19 Surge – Outgoing Health Minister
- » Bulgarian Artist Kalina Hristova Takes You to Journey into Depths of Human Soul
- » World Celebrates Mother Earth Day to Promote Harmony with Nature